Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Holy Crap!!! I got an award!!!

This is unreal!!! My sister, Ringmaster gave me this award!!! I guess she thinks I need some blogging encouragment...I can't imaging why. So now I get to pass on the award. Hmmmm....
My sister Bonny has been making me laugh for 27 years now. I really like her sense of humor. I laugh when I read Happy Hour because her kids do silly things. The last award goes to my brother Rob and his wife Heidi. The last time I read their blog I was completely confused. You see Rob is usually the one who posts but on this last entry it was Heidi. It was so well written and it didn't sound like Rob at all....I was completely confused!!! So there ya go...thanks for making me laugh!!!



I was not laughing at all when this happened...but I can laugh now.

My sweet little Giggles was so excited to have her hair in ponytails all summer. I am still not sure what made her think it would be okay to chop a good 6 inches off of her hair. The great thing is that I didn't really need to punish her. The fact that she can't wear ponytails now seems to be the worst punishment of all.

8 comments:

Wilkinson Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
That is so sad :( However I did giggle a little when I read it :)

Molly said...

Uh oh! That is sooo sad! I think Pinkie would feel the same as Mil.

Angela said...

Hi Abbey, Rachel sent me her blog and I was looking at her comments and just happened to come across everyone's blog. It is nice to be able to keep in touch and see how everyone is doing! Your kids are beautiful, I can't wait to meet them in person one day! Love ya :)

Bonny said...

ha ha. her shirt says cut!

Kenadee said...

wow thats sure short. poor you. Hows everybody doin.

Jenny said...

It seems that Giggles is coming out of her shell a bit. Fingernail polish on walls and now this.

I laugh.

Only because I know.

Unknown said...

Hey Abbey THis is Talena Walker Carter. HOw sre you doing? I have a daughter that has cut her hair too, although not as bad. email me sometime I have a blog also. taliewag@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Abbey, Hey this is Tammi! I think your blog is AMAZING!!! and I think you are the funniest person in the world!! Well, we all have to have a child that cuts their own hair!! ha ha!! I would love to talk. my e-mail is modernextensions@hotmail.com Send me yours if you want to talk!! I love you and miss you!! your kids are soooo cute. i did not even know you were pregnant!!