Thursday, September 11, 2008

Preggo Update!

Yesterday I had my 36 week check-up. It is a really good thing that I love my dr. and that I laugh a lot in the 10 minutes that I see him. Otherwise I would be really mad about driving over 2 hours each way just to be told that I haven't progressed at all. I was really hoping that he would schedule a new induction date for me but instead he just told me to come back on Tuesday!!! Josh has almost convinced me to post a real picture of myself...just because it would make everyone LOL to see how huge I am!!!! Even Lori told me the other day that I am starting to look pregnant. She's been really good about lying to me for the last 8 months and telling me that I look good. So now that she can't lie anymore I know I must really look like an elephant!
Every time I walk into Josh's school at least on person asks me if I am in labor....and you can tell that everyone else that sees me is thinking it. Trust me...if I am in labor I will not be walking into the school. That is what a phone is for! They should be more worried if they see Josh leave the school in the middle of the day.
Anyhow...I'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Molly said...

How silly of someone to ask you if you are in labor. Honestly...