Monday, October 27, 2008

A few more pictures!

Here is one of the baby! She puts her hand like that a lot and I just assume that she is praying! She is laying on the beautiful quilt my mom made for her! She is a month old now. Time goes by too quickly. People keep asking me if I remember what it was like to just have 2 kids. YES!!! I do...that was when I got more that 45 minutes of sleep at a time and I had a clean house! Having her is way better though!
Here is Monster! He is excited because I told him that after he finishes his dinner we are going to make cookies!

The baby is just over 3 weeks old in this picture and we decided it was time to go back to church. And you all know by now that if I am going to be on time to church we are definately getting a picture! Josh should have told me to sit up straight so that you wouldn't have to see so many of my fat rolls!


3 comments:

Molly said...

Cute pictures! What fat rolls!

Wilkinson Family said...

Wow a month! I saw a great quote on a friends blog, "as a mom the days go by slow and the years go by too fast"

C.C. said...

waaaay cute kids! I love monster hiding in the bathroom-so cute.

It gets easier once you get more sleep but only slightly easier.

wow, J. cooks & cleans-how'd you manage that?