Friday, December 5, 2008

Favorite Things Party!

One of my favorite parts of this time of year is my annual "My Favorite Things" party! My friends and I get together and exchange gifts, eat a lot, and laugh A LOT!


In the background you can kind of see Dani's hubby Brian. It was really nice of him to let 12 wild women take over his house...and his ROCK BAND for the night!


Tye on the guitar! She looks so serious...but she's not!


Carissa did AWESOME for her first time on the drums! She ROCKS!


Kindra and Jen striking a cute pose! My friend RaDawn came and took about a million pictures of us...I'll post those as soon as I get a copy of them.
I wish I would have gotten a pic of all us with our gifts...oh well. Thanks Dani for letting us use your house! And thanks to all of my favorite friends...I am so blessed to have all of you in my life!




1 comment:

Dani said...

I love that we do this!!! I truley look forward to it all year long. Brian thought it was great to have us all there. He said he always wondered what we did each year to make it sooo fun. Now he knows. He also said we could have it here anytime..... I say permission granted!!!!! whooooo hooooo!!!!