Today I am officially 35 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I went to the dr. on Tuesday. This was not a fun day---at all!!! I got less than 3 hours of sleep the night before so driving myself down there was probably not the safest thing to do. I also had a horrible headache and was nauseated for the whole drive (there and back). Dr. H checked me and told me that I am a tiny finger tip dilated. That mean nothing because it is less than 1 cm. Originally we had decided that if I could make it to Sept. 26 (38 weeks 3 days) that I would get induced that day. Now Dr. H. doesn't think I will make it that long so we will decide a new induction date at my next appt--which is on Wednesday. He also told me to take it easy and stay off my feet as much as possible--I'm not totally sure how to do this, but I am trying.
So...the contest starts NOW!!!! Leave me a comment with your guess of when this baby will be born. Also include how much you think she will weigh and anything else you feel like. I promise the winner will get a really cool prize!!!! I'll even give you some more stats to help you out:
- My official due date is October 8th
- Giggles was born at 35 weeks 6 days and weighed 5lbs 14 oz.
- Monster was born at 37 weeks 3 days and weighed 6 lbs 8 oz. I was scheduled to be induced at exactly 38 weeks.
- My water broke with both of them and I was not dilated at all when I got to the hospital.
- If it was up to me I would have the baby NOW!!! However, I want to keep in her in long enough that she will be healthy. I also don't want to be an inconvenience to anyone, especially Josh or Lori so it really would best if my water broke on a Friday at 2:30 in the afternoon.